Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Friendship Day

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!
"Friendship is the golden thread that ties all heart together."

Dear my best friends ever;
Aus, Farizza, Kak Lina, Fik, Aida, B and Faizah.

I wish I could make a vitamin, fill it with all the wonderful feelings you've given me and distribute them to people around me. Tru tat way, people could smile like I smile and think about life the way I do. I've never met somebody as sweet as you. Somebody who never makes me feel sad and u always there. Ready to catch me if I fall, somebody who makes me feel secure and safe, all the time. You're such a great best friend I couldn't ever ask for more and I'm so happy you are in my life-even though you're my best friend, I kind of wish I could share you with the world. Thanks for everything and may our friendship will last eternally. I dedicated this remarkable song for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home