Thursday, October 12, 2006

Opportunities bring me into dilemma

Here goes my writing again. It seems I being so diligent and has bunched of ideas this few days. It might because of the boredom I have to bear and as one of the ways that I could articulate my jiwa yang tgh kacau ni.

Ahh… let it be. Just look and step forward. That will be good.
Ye kot.

Alhamdulillah, praised to Allah. Rezeki mencurah-curah lately. I got phone calls from 2 companies that I’d applied for a vacancy. And now it put me stand at the middle of the junction. Either I should turn left for the mining company that located at Setiawangsa with monthly salary RM 1500 and offer a year contractual employment OR I should go to the other way which is Petronas. Petronas offer a contract basis job as well and pay extra another RM100. The opportunities are there, but kenapala ianya bukan my dream job. God, help me!
Am I so picky and choosy?

*Thinking*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home