Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Home

Last few days, tengok citer The Wedding Date dengan abang. It's a romantic comedy movie tat had released mid of year 2005. The story was awesome, dan tetiba aku tersuka kat one of the soundtracks from this movie. I love the melody of the song and its fit wif my mood rite now. :P

Home by Michael Bubble

*Another summer day
Is come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go homeMmmmmmmm

*Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know
And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flatAnd you deserve more than that
Another aerorplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home

Mmmm, I’ve got to go home
Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home
And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not

Come along with me
But this was not your dream
But you always believe in
merepeat*
Let me go home
I’ve had my runBaby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home