Saturday, August 12, 2006

Rationales to smile...

I frequently use a phrase of "Smile opens up compassion, enlightens bond of faith". Unfortunately, I futile to apply it in my daily life and people around me always asked me to smile. Many of them said that I look arrogant while I'm in serious or normal look.

Urm... Its make me to think for awhile. I have to take consider other's opinion upon myself for my own good. Here, there are 10 reasons why I should smile... *grin*

1. I will looks better than a frown
2. It improves my day
3. It makes other people's day bright
4. I could make new friends
5. Shows friendship
6. Leaves favorable impressions
7. Enjoyable to give and receive
8. Makes me look happy, confident, and self-assured
9. Puts others at ease
10. A smile could be the start of a lifetime relationship

Isn't it?^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home