Friday, November 3, 2006

Sampai menutup mata

Today, someone has sent me a lyric of Acha’s song; Sampai menutup mata my myspace and I really into this song. This song is one of the soundtracks from OST Heart movie. The melody and the beautiful words used really touched my heart. Plus the song posses a very good synchronizes motion, aiseh cam la terel sgt. But I really like it!

Thanks my dear, its mean a lot to me.










Acha - Sampai menutup mata

Embun di padi buta
Menebarkan bau basah
Detik demi detik kuhitung
Inikah saat ku pergi
Oh Tuhan kucinta dia
Berikanlah aku hidup
Takkan kusakiti dia
Hukum aku bila terjadi

Aku tak mudah untuk mencintai
Aku tak mudah mengaku kucinta
Aku tak mudah mengatakan aku jatuh cinta

Senandungku hanya untuk cinta
Tirakatku hanya untuk engkau
Tiada dusta sumpah kucinta
Sampaiku menutup mata Cintaku...
Sampaiku menutup mata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home