Friday, June 17, 2005

Part 1: Employee VS Student

Bermula lagi rutin kehidupan aku cuti semester ni.
Kerja...Kerja...Kerja...
Dah hampir 3 bulan lebih. Kehidupan yang membosankan atau aku sendiri yang membosankan. Huh...Its all depend on me, right?After a few months I've jump into this new world, I've learnt a lot... Damn a lot... With all the experiences that I gain, now I am able to differentiate my own life. Life as a student and life as an employee.

Schedule as a student...( Let say on Monday )
06.30am
wake up for Subuh Prayer.
07.00am
go back to the bed. Hehehe...this is the best part!
09.00am
wake up again and prepare for my classes. Takes a shower, wear shirt, jeans & sandal.
09.30am
kiss my mum's chick and drive to my faculty.
09.50am
in the lecture hall, attend for my lectures for 1 hour and 50 minutes.
11.50am
attend for my tutorial classes for nearly 2 hours.
02.00pm
having lunch with my friends whether with Ghadaffi or Kak Bee and Am at Perdana Siswa and squeeze a time for Zohor Prayer. Cost of the day;
Nasi Putih + Ayam goreng + kuah + Sayur + Milo Ais = RM4.50
03.00pm
Attend for my next lectures, from 300pm to 450pm. Go to the faculty's Musolla for Asar Prayer.
05.00pm
Normally, I will go to the Mid Valley Mega Mall with my friends, selalunya Am dengan Kak Bee and play bowling for 2 or 3 games. ( Kalau kelas abis lagi awal, aku dah siap2 booked ticket tengok movie petang tu, selalunya pi dengan Aliff,member kamcing aku kat sekolah dulu)07.30pm
Reach at home and prepare for solat maghrib with my mum and dad.
08.00pm
"Lepak-lepak" and watch news at TV3.
09.00pm
Makes some revision on what that I've learns for the entire day.
10.30pm
surfing internet, check my friendster and yahoo account and reply my email.
12.00am
Solat Isya'and its time to go bed and get ready for the next day.

Ermm...less stress.Have a precious moment with friends and having fun! Its a youth's world. Heheheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home