Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Final Phase

It was an anxious moments for me meeting the Chief Financial Officer of Bank Muamalat today. 10 of candidates had came and we having a grouping interview with Encik Zafer Hashim, for almost one and half hour. Each candidate have to well prepared with bunch of information especially on current issues in Malaysia and information relate to banking industry. Zillion thanks to Puan Azimah, Puan Azmah as well as Encik Haikal for feed up us with lot of tips and info. They are officer from Human Resource Department.

After a breaking ice session, Mr. X started asking questions and our opinions. He called the name according to profiles given to him. I feel bit jumpy. But at the end of the session, I become less tight and satisfied with my respond when he asked questions regarding UM current management and solutions to overcome certain issues in UM. I wish he contented with my thoughts as well.

Good news arrives again and again, its make me feel so lucky and blessed. Puan Azimah stepped in and announced that we been tender for superior opportunities compare to the previous agreement. All the candidates been offered for 6 months probation period instead of 12 months. Besides, wel be hiring as a permanent staffs with Bank Muamalat rather than a contractual employees if we be able to present a great performance within that time frame. Plus, we will have the benefits of immense facilities provided by the bank.

After a brief discussion, we dismiss. I will go for medical check up this Saturday and I have to ensure that there's no problem in my medical result before I agreed to sign the offer letter that I will take this Friday.

God, what a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home