Monday, November 20, 2006

Parting

*thinking*
Where should I start my writing today? I look at ceiling of my room and whilst play with my cell phone; hoping the thoughts will come.
-Since this noon I keep messaging with my friend who is now in JB, she going back to her kampong for semester break.

We are good friend and as far as I concern, we don’t have any problems at all but its bit strange when she told me that she will ceased from keeping in touch with me. At first she said she will switch to the other number and she asked me whether I want her new number or not. Off course I want. Then, the conversation getting intricated when I asked her reasons why she wants to stop here. I try to persuade her but I foiled. What could I say if that the only way that we have to strike the shackle, I will step backward for her own good.

After almost half an hour talking on the phone, she’s run out of battery and the conversation stop there. Few minutes later, I received a sms from her.

“ Saya kagum ngan lelaki, mudah je pemikiran korang erk. Minta maaf byk2. I really like you but maybe we are not meant to be together. So I tak selesa be friend dengan orang yang I suka. Thanks a lot Fir.”

I will be blissful if you are happy my dear.

Nothing I could do.
I’m not coward to committed with someone. But I have my own priorities and goals that I need to attain. My journey of life is still far ahead and there is a lot of road that I need to explore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home