Friday, November 24, 2006

Reaching for my heart

Today is my second times I visit this cyber café to surf net which is nearby with my resident. The gadgets here are awesome but the surrounding is bit noisy. Tak tau la bila my sister will pay my streamyx bill that has suspended since last Tuesday.

Nothing much that I want to jot down. :p I’m feeling bit muddled. I hurt many people recently, I guess. Poorer, most of my plans to hang out with my friends can’t be making up as what I planned and it’s totally spoilt me out.

7 days left before I start my new job at Bank Muamalat. I’m eager to start and meet new people yet feel bit tense and nervous as I don’t have any ideas how my new work will be. Hopefully I could meet the expectation and utilize my expertise and knowledge full swing tshow a good performance. Bwek2…

As for tomorrow, I will be in Malacca for a wedding ceremony. Besides, I got an invitation for my best friend’s birthday bash, Eja and attend a dinner with my friend, Y and Iwan. But, I didn’t decide yet whether I will carry on with that entire plan or not.

I’m in dim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home